We loved your comments...thanks for checking us out.
Today's Theme: What is worth fighting for?
- After our morning workshops we went to a briefing at the DOJ (department of justice) and it was like a Q & A with the press secretary. It was just before the president talked and we asked if Attorney General Gonzales was going to get fired.
- Next we went to Capitol Hill for our group photo....There was a big demonstration about global warming and we got posters and T-shirts.
- After lunch we went to the War Memorials: WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.
- The kids from Nebraska and Hawaii are cool. We are meeting lots of kids from all over the country. Most of them are from really small towns and tiny high schools. Like zero diversity. Waltham is way cool.
- After dinner we went out for our "NIGHT ON THE TOWN" ---we'll tell you about it when we get home.