- We took the Metro into Washington D.C. --- ask us about Dion's train ride!!
- Visited the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History...saw the Hope Diamond and some cool Dinosaurs ---- ask us about Mrs. Fay's sense of direction.
- Walked thru the National Mall - Capital Hill at one end - Washington Monument at the other. Very impressive
- Next stop - National Holocaust Museum - awesome experience.
- After finding a Starbucks for Jessie we went back to hotel for dinner and our First Orientation Workshop.
- At 10 PM we all met and Robby led us in heated discussion on domestic policy issues and which workshops to sign up for tomorrow.
Busy Day...We think this is going to be Good...